- The writer must be able to comprehend the nature of the position that has been taken on the prompt.
- The writer must always assume a particular position and be able to argue it our, qualify the argument or disagree with the viewpoint by asserting the prompt.
- The writer must also be able to argue out their point precisely and in a logical manner in order to provide evidence of support for their position.
- The writer Should engage in the divergence of a neglected issue
- The writer should engage themselves in the examination and determination of a contemporary occurrence and happening.
- The writer must be able to engage in the exposition of a subject matter that has frequently been misrepresented.
- The writer must use an unparalleled technique to structure their point of view to ensure that their argument is applicable and able to hold the attention of their readers.
Make use of these essay writing tips, from this author with a leading custom essay writing services provider to help you improve your essay writing skills.